Monday, August 4, 2008

Introducing my new Blog

This Blog was created for the strict purposes of contemplating and examining a variety of subjects and topics of particular relevance to people of Black African descent, both past and present. The goal is to explore and investigate matters of inquiry otherwise not given priority under the dominant circle of academic discourse among mainstream discussants within the publicized sphere of influence. I hope to provide my own insight and opinions on the current, as well as the historical nature of the Black experience based on what I myself deem to be logical procedures of carefully crafted, reason-based presentations, used to asses the practical value of the various (and/or including my own) positions or view points as it concerns a given topic. Ultimately, I hope to build upon the nuance and diversity of the collective of Black people, in order to reflect a big picture and some glimpse into the future consensus of our role in society and history.

No comments: